The candidate will assist Public Relations Manager in planning, coordinating and executing public relations activities and events.
- Help develop and manage press lists (database).
- Assist in managing media relations.
- Coordinate special events and programmes.
- Draft press releases, talking points, and related materials.
- Assist with other PR functions/duties as required: press events; setting up press interviews.
- Follow up with reporters, provide requested materials, research, contact info etc.
Bachelor's Degree / PGDM in PR / Mass Communication
- Have the ability to coordinate calendar, meetings, special projects (as needed), etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation and planning skills with a knack of creativity.
- Flexibility, Enthusiasm and the ability to work well under pressure.
SVF IS LOOKING FOR SCRIPT WRITERS, SHORT FILM DIRECTORS, BEHIND-THE-SCENE ASPIRANTS...
Who can create engaging content that clicks with digital audiences.
You are also:
• Passionate about presenting even the simplest of ideas in a fresh and quirky way
• Eagerly seeking an opportunity to work with and learn from a superlative Production team
• Not limited by medium, channel or platform of communication.
If you are a creative, self-motivated story-teller who is passionate about media, entertainment and all that it has to offer.
You have excellent communications skills and are fluent in Bengali and English.
You enjoy working with others to get stuff done and can deal with the ambiguity that comes with flexible work schedules.
Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications & Journalism.
Interested Candidates may send their expression of interest and resume to email@example.com mentioning the position they are applying for in the subject line.