OYO has become India's largest hospitality network. We have redefined the hospitality industry with our technology-enabled processes and round the clock customer service. We began with 1 city and 3 hotels in 2013, and today we have 4500+ properties across 230+ cities spread over 7+ countries. OYO now has close to 2700+ employees with leadership coming from institutes like Harvard, IITs, IIMs, ISB and other premier institutes.
Attracting India’s bright young minds becomes crucial to achieving our growth ambitions. With this spirit, we are happy to launch our round-the-year unique campus engagement initiative “Campus Crew’ on your campus! Through this unique program, students get an opportunity to contribute to OYO’s mission, learn some real-life business skills, and also get a chance to interview with us if they perform exceedingly well!
OYO Campus Engagement Program aims at engaging with Colleges across India and offer the students an opportunity to work with the fastest growing start-up. Currently, we have 500+ colleges onboard for this program including all IITs, NIITs, IIMs, DU colleges and many more.
Campus Engagement Program Benefits:
- An opportunity for a PPI and PPO with OYO.
- Performance linked certificate.
- Get paid as per performance.
- Get a chance to work on different projects.
- A chance to build the network with the top OYO ambassadors across the country.
- Skill development, Real world exposure, learn about market strategies and much more.
1. The applicant must be a ongoing college student.
2. Good Communication and sales skills are required.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and convincing skills.
4. Should be proactive and enthusiastic about sales.
5. Should be available to work from home for minimum 3 months.
Job Description -
1. Conduct a proper research around you and analyze the market.
2. Generate leads for the company from different markets (Corporate, Travel agents, Events and Partnerships)
3. Promote OYO through various Social Media Channels.
4. Minimum target is 20 Room Nights for entire tenure.
Location- Work from your campus
Stipend- Performance Based for top performers.
Step1. Students have to apply on campuscrew.oyorooms.com for the given positions.
Step2. After applying they will get a mail from campus crew team for the second round i.e OCC Assessment
Step3. On the basis of the second round, final results will be declared through the mail.
Last date: December 6, 2018