Friday, May 27, 2011
ICRA TECHNO ANALYTICS LTD.
Convergence Contact Center
D - 2/2, Block - EP & GP
Sector - V
Salt Lake City
Kolkata - 700 091
Land Mark: College More
On MAY 31, 2011 at 10.00 am.
Report to: Mr. Pranab Mukherjee
Following students are requested to report to the venue:
1. Ghanshyam Bhutra - B.Com
2. Avinash Bansal - B.Com
3. Mohit Jain - B.Com
4. Jagat Narayan Roy - B.Com
5. Shubham Khaitan - B.Com
6. Geeta Israni - B.Com
7. Maninder Kaur - B.Com
8. Satyam Moda - Eco
9. Vishal Saraogi - B.Com
10. Sourav Poddar - B.Com
11. Manu Khandelwal - B.Com
12. Tuhin Subhra Das - B.Com
13. Ashis Agarwal - B.Com
14. Rahul Saraf - B.Com
15. Vineet Jaiswal - B.Com
Thursday, May 26, 2011
URL of the Organization: www.zlifeeducation.com , www.campredstone.in
Require: B.Sc (Physics) & M.Sc (Physics)
Package Offered: 2 – 3 Lacs per annum
Job Designation(s) Offered: Scientific Officer No. of Positions Available: 3
Requirements Experience 0 – 5 Years in as a scientific officer Astronomy background is a must M.Sc./Mtech Space/Astronomy/Astrophysics/Physics Science with teaching inclination preferred Excellent Communication skills Should have a flair for using Multimedia aided presentation Should be able to handle team of educators and train them as well All candidates applying for this position should like kids / students company Since this role involve conducting evening / night observations candidate should be flexible in traveling for overnight sessions to city outskirts
Role and Responsibilities: Teaching Astronomy to students of Space Astronomy Club – as per guidelines Working and revising curriculum content Coordinating with different departments Managing a team of educators Training educators / Business Development executives in new initiatives / launches Organize Astronomy events in schools and in city Do research on the net for Astronomy updates and news Coordinate with front office executives in execution of club activities Conduct club activities for non club members under different programs Coordinate with school coordinators and students for activities Conduct evening sessions for schools Conduct Night observations for club students in identified dark sites
Contact Person: Anurag Mehra
Designation: Business Head Mobile: +91 9810573291
Phone (Direct No.): 011 41740424
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MAIL YOUR CV TO MR. ANURAG MEHRA AT THE EARLIEST...........SHORTLISTED STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFY LATER.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The Job Profile shall be as under :
- Content Development
- Copy Editing/Writing
- Publishing - Report / Articles / Course Materials
- Command over the English Language
- Content Research, development and copy editing skills
- Interpret and Analyse content and produce reports
- IT Proficiency - Internet Search Proficiency, Microsoft Office Package.
- Ability to make independent decision and perform requisite action required by the nature of work.
- Interest for Content Development/ Publishing/ Copy Editing nature of jobs.
Stipend for Good Prfomers
Interested students are requested to mail their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
101, Salt Lake (Near Swimming Pool)
Kolkata 700 064
Office: KOLKATA & GUWAHATI
Company: Manufacturing of Organic Pigments & Construction Chemical
Looking for: ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Package : Rs. 1,20,000 to 1,80,000 p.a.
Required : B.Com (Marketing / Finance) , BBA (Marketing / Finance), B.A. (English), Mass Communication, B.Sc (Economics), M.Com
Students are requested to mail your CV to : Mr. Bishnu Saraf email@example.com at the earliest
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
AOL India (America Online India) http://www.aol.com. National H Q is in Bangalore India.
AOL is looking for passionate, articulate and fun loving student interns who have a penchant for Writing, Photography and Marketing.
Skills Required: Articulate, Passionate, Extremely Creative and Innovative.
Duration: Minimum 3 months. Can be extended for excellent performers.
Stipend: Very Attractive!
Reasons to intern with AOL?
Ø You will be working with one of the best Internet media company with excellent brand value
Ø You will be certified for your contribution to AOL. This will help you develop skills galore and gain confidence
We will enable you to take your career plan for a test drive and provide you with relevant experience
Ø We will help in providing you professional references and networking
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
IT Help desk - Technical Support Associate (100% voice
- Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
- Browser Support - Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Shift: Yes (Should be Flexible)
General Skills and Criteria .
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have knowledge on Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
• Must be willing to work in Shifts
Eligibility Criteria: Any Graduate (10+2+3), Any Post Graduates, Diploma
Note: No restriction on percentage.
CTC: Fresher’s - 2 to 2.5 Lakhs (2011 Passout)
Candidates with exp upto 12 Months - 2.5 to 3 Lakhs (2010 Passout with exp)
CAMPUS : will be notify soon......
Post graduation degree in English/Mass Communication preferred (10th & 12th - 60% and above, Graduation & above - 55% and above)
- Excellent command of grammar, punctuation and publishing style
- Excellent content development and editing skills (with reference to Amercian and UK English)
- Ability to synthesize vast amounts of research and information into succinct text and documents
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to multitask, exhibit flexibility and remain responsive as demands change
- Flexible to work in all shifts including night shifts
- Job Location - Kolkata
- Type of Hire - Permanent
- Target Joining - ASAP
- Valid passport and willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent CTC
Monday, May 16, 2011
Excellent opportunity at PAGALGUY ( Global Sales & Marketing)
India's largest MBA applicants Hub ( www.pagalguy.com)
Salary: Rs. 25,000 - 35,000/- per month
Process of Interview:
1. Telephonic Interview
2. Short listed candidates - Second round of interview
3. Final Interview at SXC
Interested students are requested to mail their CV to:
Soumik Ganguly : firstname.lastname@example.org
at the earliest.......
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Industry of HOSPITALITY
Looking for young graduates candidates from any discipline, those who are interested in hotel / hospitality sector.........
Process of recruitment:
1)Invitation of resumes and short-listing of candidates
2)A telephonic interview shall be conducted with the candidates after the short-listing of resumes.
3)Selected candidates would be invited for an interview to Mumbai.
Students are requested to mail their CV or contact numbers at the earliest.
Please feel free to talk with the HR in case of any query.
Ami Dave/ Puja Verma
Tel :022-28303030 / 28317738
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Looking for SALES, MARKETING, FINANCE, ACCOUNTS & LOGISTIC with fantastic CTC
At their Kolkata, Guwahati, Lucknow office
55% and above in Graduation ie. average of all semesters till date with No year gap during Graduation
If you are not send your CV plz send it immediately to the below email id (Sanchari)
BlackBerry Vodafone MBA campus college connect program
Decalougue will be conducting the above mentioned activity with local colleges in kolkata and hence wish to select students for a full time project of approx. 2 weeks starting 23rd May 2011. (Training to start by approx. 19th May 2011) at Kolkata
Request you to kindly forward to us resumes of Interested students
Who can Apply: 1st Year/2nd year Full Time Students
Candidate Profile: Skill Sets Required:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to speak fluently in English
· Should be tech-savvy
· Effective presentation skills
· Good business writing skills
· Ability to multitask
· An urge to succeed in business development and achieve ambitious targets
· A self starter, an entrepreneur
· Ability to make decisions in tough environments
· A knowledge seeker
· A good people manager
· Stipend paid to each student will be Rs.200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Only)per day. The student will also receive a flat allowance of Rs 300/- for his mobile expenses for 15 days.
Area Manager - DECALOGUE Communications Private Ltd, Kolkata
O: +91 33 646 02221 / M: +91 9051 447717 / E: email@example.com|
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Job Title : Young Graduate Trainee Program
Essential Qualification : B. Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Eligibility Marks : 60% and above in Graduation
No. of positions
JOB PROFILE :For B. Sc. Candidates
Posted in Cement Lab and Quality Control Department as Analyst, Testing of Quality of Cement as per BIS and other standards, CCR Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain, Safety, AFRTRAINING :· One Year on the Job Training at various Cement Plants / Sales Units
PROBATION :· Six Months Probation after successful completion of one year training
STIPEND DURING ONE YEAR TRAINING PERIOD :· For B. Sc - Rs.10,100.00 per month
CTC DURING PROBATION & AFTER CONFIRMATION :For B. Sc - Rs. 2.75 Lac per annum
- DESIGNATION DURING PROBATION & AFTER CONFIRMATION :
- For B. Sc - Executive / Analyst
ELIGIBILITY: Marks for final interview in written test, Final interview of the selected candidates, Technical knowledge, Skill for the job, Communication skill, Attitude, Culture fit
REGISTER YOUR NAME AT PLACEMENT CELL BY June 27, 2011
INTERVIEW AT SXC ON JUNE 28, 2011, AT 9 am
Monday, May 9, 2011
GOOD NEWS FOR BBA & B.Sc (Economics)
NETSCRIBES India Pvt Ltd company, Mumbai is looking for 7 people in our Kolkata Office from BBA & BSc. Economics for the research Profile.
Netscribes (India) Pvt Ltd.Web: www.netscribes.com
Please mail your CV to Nikhil Nagda (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the earliest.
Summer Internship program
Anthroplace Consulting Pvt. Ltd is an IT recruitment company headquartered in Kolkata with offices in Jamshedpur and Delhi. We operate in the domains of Recruitments, Corporate Training and Business Consulting. We work with clients like IBM, TCS, Alstom, ITC Infotech, NIIT, Linde Group, Cap Gemini, Ernst & Young, Deloitte etc.
They are looking for interns for a Market mapping project this summer and open to students with HR, Marketing and Operations specialisation.
The job consists of the following functions:
1. Head Hunting 2. Organisation chart creation 3. Data gathering 4. Data Management
5. Referencing 6. Corporate presentation
Traits required in the intern:
1. Strong written and oral communication skills 2. Pleasing personality and public speaking ability 3. Strong research capability 4. Exposure to latest presentation software desirable. 5. Capability to approach and handle candidates
Selected candidates would go through a 2-3 month internship program at Kolkata office. They would be assigned to a Team Leader and would be functionally reporting to the same. Selected interns would have to submit a copy of the project report to the head office. The interns would be reimbursed all expenses (ex travel, telecom, food etc) which they might have to incur as part of their official duty.
Interested candidates may get in touch with the following on mail or call:
Juni Thapa (email: email@example.com)
Anthroplace Consulting Pvt Ltd
2 Elgin Road
Near Bhawanipur college
Ph: 033-64991833 / 22835348
Saturday, May 7, 2011
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
Post Graduate in Life Sciences
(Microbilogy/Biotechnology/Molecular / Biology/ Pharmacology etc
Post Graduate in Life Sciences
(Microbilogy/Biotechnology/Molecular / Biology/ Pharmacology etc
DATA ENTRY OPERATORS
Graduate degree in Maths/Statistics
For details please see the Placement Cell Notice Board.........
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Interested in candidates who have a minimum B. Com / Graduate degree with fluency in Accounts- finalization of Accounts, reading and preparing a Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Account and are computer friendly and have some exposure to the Tally Accounting package. Also they wants candidates for Marketing, Sampling & tasting teas, Valuing & Cataloging teas & Auction.
Students are requested to register their names at the Placement Cell Office by May 18, 2011 positively.
Campus interview on May 20, 2011 at 10.30 am. come along with your CV & photo.
TOP LINE is looking at freshers with the following skills set:
- Good communication skills - fluency in English is a must
- Working Knowledge of Computers
Prefer FEMALE candidates with an Arts background - English / Socio / Design etc. Would like to interview as many candidates to find a suitable recruit.
Please register your name in the Placement Office by May 21, 2011 positively and get ready for campus interview in the fourth week of May, 2011.
Designation: Trainee Faculty in Communicative English
Nature of Job: Teaching in ICSC / CBSC / State level schools in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala
Salary : Rs. 7000 - 11250/- pm + free accommodation
Date of Appointment : June 2011
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.