PricewaterhouseCoopers is a global professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom.It is the world's second-largest professional services firm and one of the "Big Four" accountancy firms.As of 2010privately-owned organisation in the United States. it was the seventh-largest
For Further Details Visit: www.pwc.com
Level : Associate
Job Location : Kolkata
Main purpose of the job and key background information
Play an integral role in PwC’s core assurance services provided to clients.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and requiredmanner in which to document results of work performed
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams
- Financial statement review procedures based on understanding of relationships between supporting documentation and financial statement documents in accordance with auditing standards
- Conduct tests of details and controls for fixed asset, inventory, other asset additions, interest income/ expense and dividends including understanding policies, auditing procedures, evaluation of qualitative items
- B.COM(Pass) or B.com (Hons) only required(Mandatory)
- Freshers to 1 year experience in financial domain.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including English(Mandatory)
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
Compensation: Rs. 1.90 to 2.50 Lacs
Interested students are requested to mail their Cv to Akansha Kumar email@example.com