Mahabir Industries & Allied Works Pvt. Ltd
Mahabir is a diversified industrial and trading house operating out of India and
South Africa. The company manufacturers an array of products with the flagship
company manufacturing transmission line tower. The group was started in 1920
with first operations in jute, rice and oil mills, part of it are operational till date.
The company has recently started operations in Kolkata and is recruiting
research analysts, international marketing officers and procurement officers. The
Kolkata set up is a support to the South Africa branch and would function as
marketing and procurement office for the international trade division.
International Marketing Officer – 2 to 3 No (BCOM & BBA)
For International diversified trading activity.
Location: Sector V, Kolkata
CTC: 3 Lakhs + Incentives
1. Excellent research skills.
2. Preferable experience in export market with a export firm, EOU or manufacturing concern
preferably in the engineering or FMCG sector.
3. Marketing Role.
4. Leadership and academic proven track record.
5. Frequent change of jobs is strongly discouraged.
6. Fresher welcome.
7. Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
8. MBA is not a compulsion but could be an added advantage.
9. Foreign language fluency is an added advantage.
10. Marking Co-laterals like case studies, white paper, service brochures and presentations,
11. Cross functional activities.
12. Travel opportunities overseas to visit trade fairs and interact with buyers.
13. Opportunities to re locate to the branch at South Africa as Assistant Country Manager.
14. Frequent interactions with Engineering Export Promotion Council [EEPC],
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd [ECGC] etc.
15. Large performance based incentive.
Quality Control Officer –2Nos. (BCOM & BBA)
Location: Barauni Industrial Area, Barauni, Bihar
CTC: 2.5 Lakhs + Accommodation + Incentive.
1. Prior Experience with a transmission tower manufacturing company as quality control officer.
2. Good communication skills with reasonably well conversational skills in the English language.
3. Aware of the ISO Standards.
4. Frequent change of jobs is strongly discouraged.
5. Aware of fabrication and galvanizing and welding tests.
6. Auto cad expertise is an added advantage.
7. Performance based annual incentive.
Interested students are requested to mail their CV to Mr. Sourav Maskara firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.