Axiom Estates, launched in 2004, is the world's largest provider of India Property Services, with National and International network of offices and franchisees. We work with over hundred top real estate developers and offer choice of over three hundred developments across India in off plan properties, resale properties and new launch properties in Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai etc.
Encompassing all key areas on Indian real estate with residential offerings, land and commercial developments, we represent nearly a hundred top developers in India. Axiom Estates has a team of over hundred professionals based out of international and India offices to bring the best of India property opportunities to the global community.
To know more about our company you can visit our website at www.axiomestates.com
Designation: Sales Trainee
1. Identifying & maintaining contacts with potential customers
2. Presenting idea to enhance the brand awareness and also to increase the sales
3. Handling the entire client base (including HNI / NRI)
4. Client relationship management
5. Participating in marketing activity
6. Responsible for sales of residential & commercial projects across the specified location
7. To achieve maximum possible sales conversion in accordance with the guidelines set by the management
To develop and maintain rapport and coordination as required with developers and other third parties
To actively collaborate with others to achieve and exceed company productivity bench marks in terms of daily activities and time management
Desired candidate profile:
1. BBA or BCOM (other graduates are also eligible to apply incase they have a flair for sales)
Excellent communication, presentation and convincing skills
Strong flair for sales
Basic knowledge of real estate industry
· 8k +Traveling reimbursement (official purpose only) + mobile expenses (official purpose only)
After the training period of 3 months the candidate can be taken on the permanent pay rolls of the company for probation or the training period can be further extended or terminated depending on the review.
Requirement: Any fresh graduate
Interested students are requested to mail their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18, 2012. Shortlisted students will be called for Final Interview.