The role will entail researching and collating out relevant information from various publicly available sources like industry journals, company press releases, annual reports, various government regulatory filings, and various databases like Factiva, Nexis, etc.
The primary responsibility of the researcher would be to collect, summarize, and synthesize business information related to the Private Equity and Venture Capital domain. The profiling work will include profiling of funds, writing management profiles, creating and updating portfolios, etc. The role also requires tracking and analyzing various PE/VC backed transactions, like Merger, Acquisitions, Leverage Buyouts, Management Buyout, and Early and late stage funding rounds.
Position: Research Associate Location: Kolkata
CTC: As per corporate rules
Require: Fresh Graduate – Bcom / BBA / MCom - (Finance), Bsc - Eco- 0-1 yrs experience,
- Positive attitude and a strong interest in research.
- Bright and enthusiastic person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious by nature and willing to learn
- Well versed in Internet searching
- Team player with an eye for detail and commitment to quality
Interested students are requested to mail their CV to :by August 10, 2012
( mentioned Research Associate)