At Zomato, we have taken up the challenge of helping users discover and connect to restaurants in the smartest and most convenient way possible. At the click of a few buttons, users can discover more places to eat around them, see offers and place orders online. To provide users more choice, we want to build the largest network of restaurants providing these services. But this is challenging. If you are up for it, please read on.
The Sales team at Zomato ensures that we are always expanding this network of restaurants. As part of this team, Sales Managers play a key role in onboarding and engaging restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it.
This is a field role that requires intra-city travel to meet prospects.
Position: Sales Manager
Industry: Online Media
- Help restaurants market, engage and connect with their audience better by selling Zomato products
- Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads - leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting
- 6 months – 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in sales is a bonus!
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently
- High EQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task
- Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- Very high ethical standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
CTC: Rs. 4 - 6.5 lakhs pa
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com by mentioning "FOR ZOMATO"
Last date: June 22, 2015