Advisory Services Analyst/Advanced Analyst - Financial Services Office – Insurance and Actuarial Advisory Services
Ernst & Young's Financial Services Office (FSO) is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional capability and product knowledge. FSO practice provides integrated advisory services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants, including commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, asset managers (traditional and alternative), insurance and energy trading companies, and the Corporate Treasury functions of leading Fortune 500 Companies. The service offerings provided by the FSO Advisory include: market, credit and operational risk management, actuarial advisory, regulatory advisory, quantitative advisory, structured finance transaction, technology enablement, risk and security, program advisory, and process & controls.
Within our talented and dynamic Insurance & Actuarial Advisory Services (IAAS) team, the member works on multiple client engagement teams that perform actuarial model building and validations, pricing analysis, due diligence, valuation analysis for IFRS, GAAP, and Statutory, MCEV/EV calculations and review, capital/risk modeling and other related actuarial projects for General, Life, and Health insurance businesses. The team member also receives on-the-job training to acquire practical experience in addressing business/technical issues and in applying industry knowledge and EY policies/procedures on client engagements. The position is designed to enable the member to pursue actuarial exams while developing the basic skills needed to be a successful actuarial consultant, combining both excellent learning and career opportunities.
· Develop working knowledge of engagement objectives and the client's language/industry terms.
· Maintain strong focus in finishing Actuarial exams along with developing a strong subject matter experience
· Learn/apply data processes, test controls, and perform substantive procedures. Create work products that document engagement procedures.
· Establish/manage priorities, create/manage work plans, communicate the status of activities, and accumulate/report all chargeable hours.
· Maintain a strong client focus and maintain/develop productive working relationships with clients and other team members. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an emphasis in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related financial field
· Credit for at least two Actuarial Examinations. Completion of additional actuarial examinations is a plus
· 1-2 years relevant actuarial experience is preferable for advanced analyst position
· Familiarity with actuarial and statistical techniques and the principles of the theory of probability and stochastic calculus
· Sound programming knowledge is plus – VBA, SAS, R, C++
· A desire to develop and integrate quantitative skills within a required scope of designing and implementing business services
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Require : Final year 2016 batch B.Com, BBA, Economcs, Statistics, Mathematics, M.Com
Interested students are requested to apply online: http://goo.gl/forms/HgJo9T8uez
Last date: December 10, 2015
Campus: January 2016