We're a fast growing VC-backed on-demand startup focused on revolutionizing the food delivery industry. We are made up of unbelievably awesome teams that are synonymous with talent, ambition, smartness, passion, versatility and focus. Hyper-productivity and creativity are what we value most as we build a start-up environment where curiosity is expected and high performance is the norm. Our primary focus is on customer experience – ensuring super fast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for our customers. We are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped the delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom-built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time! Between August 2014 and January 2016, Swiggy went from being present in two Bengaluru neighborhoods to being a formidable force in the food delivery biz in Eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata - across India. Since then, Swiggy has raised close to USD 20 million in Series A and Series B funding and USD 35 Million Dollars in a fresh round of funding this January 2016. If you're talented and think you can handle the adrenaline rush of challenges, we'd love to have you on board. Come join us as we shape the course of online food delivery in the country!
DESIGNATION – Vendor Manager
The Vendor Manager is to take charge and manage the end to end restaurant side of the
marketplace for the city business.
Role Expectations and Responsibilities
· Manage the on-boarding process for restaurants in a structured and timely manner
· Work closely with the catalog team to ensure changes communicated by restaurants are completed in a timely manner, thereby maintaining the equity with restaurant owners and consumers
· Lead a team of associates who would be the one single point of contact with the restaurant partners and would own the relationship.
· Take charge of critical KPI’s that affect the restaurant’s health as well as ones that ultimately boil down to the customer experience.
· Lead projects that enable Swiggy to streamline business with the restaurants as well as ones
that lead to cost reduction and better unit level economics & Upselling to a select category of restaurants to improve business terms from time to time
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS -
· Graduate in any discipline from a reputed institution
· Working closely with multiple operations teams to ensure smooth functioning
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Vendor management skills
· Proactive, flexible, and have impeccable follow through. Eagerly take on any tasks that need to be accomplished, keeping an open & positive attitude
· Proficient in MS-Office especially Excel
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at- firstname.lastname@example.org
by July 22, 2017