BallyFabs International Limited is a part of the Kankaria Group and is a fast growing fashion company with a strong global presence. BallyFabs International Limited has well acknowledged brands under its belt like “The Jute Shop” and “Whatever” which are highly recognized by Indian Retail Forum, Export Promotion Council of India and Fashion Design Council of India at the Wills Fashion Week.
We are manufacturers, exporters, retailers and also specialize in bespoken, innovative online selling through our websites and other online media.
Job Description: Content Writer/Blogger/Social Media
Full Time/Part Time content writer for developing unique content for our websites, company, brochures, social networking, newsletter and carry out PR activities (Public Relation). The Content Writer/Blogger/Social Media will also create, edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that
Will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are
Looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work
Under little supervision and be a team player. We are a fast paced company and on the cutting edge of technology.
• Create, Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
• Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
• Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
Qualifications and Requirement:
• 2 or more years of college and degree in Mass Communications
• Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
• Ability to write engaging online content.
• Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
Job Description: Photographer and Videographer
Position Summary: Full Time/Part Time Fashion photographer responsible for on- product – model ecommerce editorial photography. Must have a strong desire to constantly refine and improve creative output. A professional Fashion photographer/Videographer will be working to a brief set by the employer. The following points need to be considered for this position
· seeking out appropriate Photographic/Video graphic subjects and opportunities;
· Working with employer to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them;
· carrying out research and preparation for a shoot;
· working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image;
· using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
· arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds;
· liaising with other professionals, including graphic designers and content writers,
· managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with Employers concerns;
· preparing proofs for approval;
· understanding Traditional/ Documentary films and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques;
· developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around;
· managing the business aspects of the work, including administration, scheduling work, invoicing and basic accounting;
· Producing business cards, postcards and promotional materials, and creating and maintaining websites.
Qualifications and Requirement:
• 2 or more years of college with majors in Mass Communications or Animation. With Majors and Interest in Photography / Videography
• Confident with good communication skills and excellent English.
Please carry past samples and consignment- Work of Photos and Videos made.
Contact person: Mr. Vibhas Dutta
Recruitment Process: CV screening and Personal Interview with professional work samples followed by an assignment
Address: 5 Middleton Street, Kolkata 700071
E-mail Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Contact: +91 9007525040