The Indian Dental Association (IDA) is an authoritative, independent and recognized voice of dental professionals in India. We are committed to public oral health, ethics, science and advancement of dental professionals through its initiatives in advocacy, education, research and development of standards.
An authority on oral health, the association endeavors to meet the public needs and expectations. We acknowledge that oral health is an integral part of general health and well-being. Therefore, our aim is to lead the nation to optimal oral health by 2020.
Role Category: Animator
Experience: Between 1 -3 or more year experience / Freshers are welcome
We're looking for a self motivated 3D animator who will be working on various dental awareness/treatment videos and creative children’s animation video as well. The candidate should have excellent visualization, creativity and a knack for the health sector.
· Should be able to design models, characters, objects and the animation environment;
· developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
· working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece;
· Creating and Animating logos
Education: Any field
Skills required: 3D Max, Aftereffects and Flash are required. Knowledge of FCP or Premiere Pro will be preferred but not compulsory.
Role: Content writer / Copy writer
Role Category: Content Development
Experience: One year experience / Fresher are welcome
Salary: Best in the Industry
We're looking for a self motivated content writer with an interest in writing for health sector to develop content for our various marketing collaterals. The candidate should have excellent English writing skills, strong vocabulary, good copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Responsible for developing content for both print and digital
- Responsible for actively writing and developing content for all IDA websites.
- Co ordinate with brand and PR team
Specialization: English Literature / Mass communication / Journalism
Role: Digital Marketing
- Responsible for increasing brand’s online presence, create strategic digital marketing plan to provide direction for company’s public-facing communications
- Responsible for increasing the ranking of IDA web pages on Google
- Responsible for ideating on social media campaigns for IDA programs.
- Handling daily posts for social media sites/ webpages via via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn & other Social Media Platforms, develop and manage content on blogs on daily basis.
· Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 1 year related experience in social media marketing.
· Problem solver with creative ideas and an inquisitive nature.
· Extremely detail oriented and accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
· Professional knowledge of social media networks and their use (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.).
· Other requirements include a comprehensive knowledge of Web technology, search trends and social media innovation
Salary: Best in industry
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Marketing
Experience: At least 1 year
interested students are encouraged to email their resume to us on email@example.com or call us on 8879112429 for the above positions
Last date: February 10, 2015