The VISA Group is a minerals, metals and energy conglomerate with business interests in Steel, Power, Cement, International Trading and Urban Infrastructure etc.
VISA Steel Limited, a flagship company of the VISA group, is a leading player in the Special Steel, Ferro Chrome Metallurgical Coke Business in India. It has its Registered office in Bhubaneswar; Corporate office in Kolkata and Branch offices across India. The Company has a strong backing of experienced Promoters, reputed Board of Directors and qualified team of professionals. VISA Steel’s shares are traded on the BSE and NSE.
We are looking for an Executive for Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) matters. The position will be based at our Corporate office in Kolkata. Following is the job profile:
1. Responsible for all corporate communication matters.
2. Co-ordination with media (print & electronic) to take up the various company and industry related policy issues.
3. Responsible for creating, compiling/editing various communication platforms for both internal and external audience such as Press Releases, Company's e-newsletters, annual reports, advertisements, brochures, tenders, write ups, updating company’s website etc.
4. Preparing talking points for interviews, industry stories and developing content for senior executives of the company.
5. Responsible for formulating action plan for Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the company.
6. Monitoring of all CSR activities of the company and measuring outcomes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Graduate Female Candidate Preferred
· Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Commerce/Mass Communication
· A good command over written and spoken English as well as Business Correspondence skills a must.
· Knowledge of a regional language would be an added advantage.
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "For the post of CSRn from St.Xavier's College"
Last date: November 12, 2016