Breakspace (https://www.mbabreakspace.com/) has a simple mission: not only to guide students and working professionals towards securing a berth in their dream B-School but also to make them B-School ready. Since the inception on December 19 2011, we have been a trusted counsellor and advisor to our umpteen students in helping them achieve their desired goals through classroom and online sessions, one-to-one mentoring, application editing, and so on. Our services are tailored for, but not limited to, admissions into business schools across the globe.
We strive to offer our students a detailed course plan for this journey starting from the inception to the culminating point. Preparatory materials and sessions, with an added impetus on behavioural aspects, communication skills building, and mock interviews taken over a planned course of time help our students approach this journey with the entire armoury needed to conquer the dizzying heights of success
This is a live project in which students are expected to come up with ways in which they can increase the brand awareness of Breakspace. The role requires a lot of creative thinking as students are required to design a marketing campaign which will be implemented by Breakspace to promote its brand.
- Devise a marketing campaign (ATL/BTL) towards promoting the Breakspace brand on various platforms
- Explore possible channels of partnership for business expansion
- Increase the brand awareness of Breakspace on social media
- Explore channels(offline/online) through which Breakspace can market its service
- Interact with potential customers and understand their needs better
1 week starting from July 3 (This is a tentative date and final decision will be taken after consulting the placement co-ordinator)
Nil. Candidates will be awarded certificates after successful completion of the project.
- Fresh Graduate - B.Com, BBA, Mass Com, Animation
Screening of profiles followed by an interaction
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: July 1, 2017