The Institute of Computer Accountants (ICA) is looking for an Assistant to General Manager in its Institutional Training and New Business Development Division at its Corporate Office in Kolkata. In this respect, we would like to post the job opening in your esteemed institution and invite applications for the position.
Designation: Assistant (should preferably be a female)
Reporting to: General Manager (Institutional Training and New Business Development)
Key Skills Required:
· Basic knowledge of Accounts
· Computer proficiency especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the team
· Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
· Pleasing Personality with a positive attitude
· Graduate with Min 50% marks in B.Com and min 65% marks in Class XII. Final Year candidates may also apply, however, appointment will be confirmed after completion of graduation.
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Strategic Officer, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
o Manage and maintain CSO’s diary and email account
o Schedule meetings and appointments within and outside the office (actual and potential clients)
o Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CSO including drafting general replies
o Coordinate travel and accommodation
o Summarise minutes of the meetings and ensuring follow up on the action points
o Organising training sessions on behalf of the team, arranging logistics, coordinating with faculties and participants, ensuring record of attendance and feedback
Salary: Rs 7,000 – 10,000 per month
Interested candidates post their CV to email@example.com with “Assistant - SSY” as the subject line with in 7 days