KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG in India was established in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory. At KPMG in India, you will find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients around the world, while helping them to confront today's critical issues head on. KPMG in India is a part of a global network of professional services firms, with a consistent standard of service delivery and commitment to quality.
Require: Final year
B.Com / BBA / M.Com
KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising of a talent pool of 700+ professionals in Bangalore & Kochi. GDC provides standard as well as non-standard Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & KPMG Canada using a globally consistent approach that comply with both regulatory and engagement team standards.
By incorporating GDC into the delivery model, KPMG member firms are realizing competitive advantage through the lower cost of delivery and consistent quality, thereby enabling onshore engagement teams to focus on high risk audit areas.
The responsibilities of the role:
· Familiarize with all the applications on KPMG network (Orion, Idea, Wisdom, MS office)
· Process the work request per the Case Study/KPMG standard /Client Instructions
· Submit the completed work to QA for review
· Record the time taken to complete the process in time tracking tool .i.e. Wisdom
· Ensure work is completed on time as per target, accurately and error free
· Inform QA or TL if PBC document/instructions are missing or raise flag if the required work will exceed time limit
· To capture the working time properly into Wisdom or tracking sheet as required
· To attend all process and soft skill trainings.
· Continuous adoption of process improvement.
· Take-up other activities assigned from time to time by the TL to evaluate process capabilities.
Candidate key skills and experience
· Fresher/0-3 years of accounting and auditing experience
· Commerce Graduate (B.Com/BBA/M.Com)
· Good Accounting Knowledge
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Good Excel Skills)
· Good keyboard and typing skills
· Good Communication skill
· Attention to detail.
· Quality and time conscious.
· Work in a team environment.
· To work in a process driven environment
For registration: http://goo.gl/ERzbqh
Campus: March 4, 2014 at 9 am
Campus: March 4, 2014 at 9 am
Last date of registration: February 25, 2014 by 4 pm
*** With out Placement Hall Ticket you are not allow to sit for the drive