Position: Technical Writer
The Technical Publications group at Ixia is focused on providing high quality user documentation and cutting-edge documentation delivery systems for Ixia’s hardware and software products.
Location: Kolkata, India; full-time with full Ixia benefits
Job Description: As a member of the Technical Publications group, you will design, create and deliver whole product documentation sets. You will contribute to the timely design, production, and delivery of product documentation and document sets.
· Plan, design, create, and edit user documentation, code manuals, and other technical documentation.
· Work closely with Ixia engineers and leads and create product documentation.
· Edit documents to conform to Ixia templates and style standards.
· Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degree in Computers, Electronics, Electrical, or Telecommunications would be preferred. Candidates who have done Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Science (M.Sc. in a related field) with a flair for writing would also be considered.
· Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
· Ability to grasp technical concepts and communicate them in simple language effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to effectively prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
· Self-starter and a team player, exhibiting and contributing to a positive and conducive work environment.
As part of Ixia’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, before an offer being made. This will involve written tests, multiple rounds of interviews, identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification, and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org