Internship/Full time Details for all departments
Who are we?
AmplifyWorks (www.amplifyworks.in) is a digital agency that does fun, wacky, and meaningful things in content marketing, copywriting, SEO, design, branding and other stuff online!
We work on a wide variety of exciting projects including SEO for Amazon India, Emami and Ethos Watches, health blogging for some of the biggest healthcare platforms in the country such as Practo and Lybrate, creating unique marketing collateral for some of the hottest tech startups and more.
While we are still quite young (15 member team as of now), we are growing exponentially and enjoy a high referral rate and a 100% retention rate (till date). Our team includes bright and fun folks from colleges such as St. Xavier’s Kolkata, Asian College of Journalism, JU, and Presidency College.
Our work environment is nurturing, friendly, and inspiring (We're surrounded by books, bright coffee mugs and posters from our favourite movies). We enjoy new learning experiences everyday at work and are in LOVE with Mondays!
Why should you intern/work with us? (And what will you do?)
At AmplifyWorks, each day is different from the other. The last thing you have to worry about is monotony!
If you have a passion for writing, editing, marketing communications, e-commerce and/or all things digital, this is THE OPPORTUNITY for you!
• On a typical workday, you might write a blog post on how to lose fat from the legs, Press releases for fashion and lifestyle events and a synopsis on The Lord of The Rings. (It can get even more varied than that).
• Opportunities for learning are immense and if you're really good, you can get a chance to lead an entire project, interact with senior folks from the client side, and become employee of the month! (A title that comes with AMAZING perks and power:)
How to know if you’re a good fit?
• You love to write and have a flair for the English language
• Freshers are more than welcome to apply and you do not need to have prior experience in professional writing as long as you have a passion for the written word!
What is the application process?
· Sign up for our process though your college
· Ace our fun and simple written test
· Have a quick chat with us!
· Yay, you’re in! J
What would your working hours be?
· 8 hours from 10-6pm or 11-7pm (the work hours are flexible) for both interns and fulltime employees.
What is the minimum duration of internship?
· Interns have to be available for a minimum duration of a month. If both you and we are happy with the association, we’d be delighted to extend the period!
What remuneration could you expect?
· For interns: INR 5000-12000 per month.
· For fulltime candidates: INR 10000-20000 per month.
Could this be converted into a fulltime opportunity if you’re interning?
There is a strong (almost 100%) chance that if we like you, the internship would be converted into a full-time job opportunity.
How can you reach out to us if you have more questions?
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com
by April 5, 2016