Internship Open – Community Manager
Grapevine Media is forward thinking, fast paced company looking to hire a fresher with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. We excel in provide Digital Marketing Consulting, Social Media Strategy & Implementation solutions as well as excellent graphic design through our in-house Graphic Designers.
We are a fairly new firm but already have clients in ecommerce such as Lumbr, fashion brands like Suede By Devina Juneja, Bodh – The Store, F&B outlets such as Shisha BSE, The Factory Outlet, The Blu Banana, lifestyle brands like Fresco & many more as clients.
We’re looking for a fresher to be hired for this position. He/she will need strong critical thinking skills in order to excel.
· Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
· Digital and social media optimization
· Serving as a link between our clients and product teams.
· Create, develop and optimize content for brand channels.
· Manager for brand channels.
· Engage online community and build relations with community members.
· Maintain clear understanding of clients marketing plans and objectives.
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Passionate about current and emerging social channels.
· An obsessive attention to details.
· Should be familiar and comfortable updating (non-programming related), and utilizing major social channels.
· Actively engaged on social media platforms.
· Must survive in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Minimum 3 Months Internship with stipend of Rs. 5,000/month.
Majors : Marketing, Business, Communications, English
Contact : Please email your CV’s to email@example.com
Last date: March 30, 2016