ABOUT US: Boutiqueue Private Limited is a leading fashion and lifestyle publication house with readership primarily in India, US and UK. We have multiple online portals catering to Women fashion and lifestyle magazine and e-commerce. Established in 2014, we have offices in Mumbai, Kolkata and London. We have first of its kind action oriented fashion publications which is the future of fashion and lifestyle blogging.
POSITION TITLE: Fashion and Lifestyle Journalist.
Required: B.Com (marketing), English, Pol Sc, Sociology, Mass Com
DUTIES/JOB DESCRIPTION: The core purpose of a journalist is to research, document, write, and present the news in an interesting and unbiased way. Fashion journalists use their creativity and knowledge of quality fashion to keep aficionados up to date on the latest news and trends in the industry. They play key roles in communicating fashion information to readers in fashion and lifestyle.
- Creating in-depth and interesting publications on fashion, lifestyle
- Creating articles to keep readers up-to-date on the latest fashion/lifestyle trends.
- Research around major developments in fashion and lifestyle
- Fact-checking the information given to you by a source
- Writing copy for publication on a tight deadline
HOURS: Flexible timing. Work as per your convenience for 5 hours per day.
LOCATION: Candidates can work from the comfort of their home using our proprietary web based technology to be fully connected with the core team and concentrate on the creative work.
- Save travelling time
- Not hamper college schedule
- Smart working on cloud technology
- Excellent writing skills. Should be able to generate original content without scraping. (Plagiarism is unacceptable)
- Understands Fashion terminologies and ability to pick up the same.
- Should be able to use Google Search extensively including Google Search Tools and Google Image Search.
- Should be an avid reader. This includes reading about the latest fashion and lifestyle news.
WHO CAN APPLY: Students who are in 1st or 2nd year of their studies. Internship is open for students from all courses. However the following background would give you an edge: English Literature, Mass Communication and Journalism.
COMPENSATION: 3K per month with bi-monthly appraisal based on the performance.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following details:
- Subject: Internship application
- Phone Number
- Why are you interested in this profile? (100-200 words)
INTERVIEW PROCESS: One round of telephonic interview followed by an online test and a HR interview.
DURATION: 3-6 MONTHS
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until 4 positions are filled.
Last date: September 10, 2016