As the world leader in metallurgical plant solutions, we work passionately to continuously improve and challenge ourselves to accomplish new goals, increase our customers’ competitiveness, and make a lasting contribution to society. We are a full-line provider across the entire value chain; from raw materials to the finished product. We strive to meet the ever-increasing needs and challenges of our customers by providing world-class technologies, lifecycle services, and equipment with superior-quality workmanship. Primetals supports the continuous development of the metals industry by providing innovative plant solutions and services to our customers based on technology legacies. This is enhanced by our company-wide spirit of innovation, global collaboration, and ownership.
Location - Kolkata & Turbhe
Position – Commercial Trainees
JD – A summary of the Profile of CPM trainee is given below for your reference:
Main purpose of the role:
- Handling all commercial aspects of large turnkey construction contracts;
- Efficient management of customer relationships;
Areas of Responsibility:
- Accounting and Reporting for Projects.
- Forecasting Turnover, Profit and Cash Flows for projects.
- Driving achievment of profit, cash flow and turnover for projects.
- Receivables and Excess Cost Management.
- Regular monitoring and coordination to ensure efficient management of all commercial aspects of projects including taxation,
- contractual, insurance and finance related topics.
- Regular interface with Customers to ensure mutually beneficial relationship.
- Continuous guidance, support and mentoring of Commercial Project Managers.
Knowledge and skills required:
- IFRS/ Indian GAAP provisions on Construction Contracts.
- Taxation/ contractual/ finance (BG/ LC etc.)
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain customer relations and in interactions with foreign counterparts/ organization.
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Honours graduate majoring from St.Xavier’s College, in Accounting/ Taxation/ Costing with 1st class marks.
- Willing to travel to customer/project sites.
Students background – Fresh Graduate - B.Com (Finance)
CTC / stipend – Rs. 3/- lacs pa
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: barnali.chatterjee@primetals.
com with in 7 days