Brief Description of the Organization: releaseMyAd.com, is the largest online marketplace to place your ads across newspaper, radio, cinema, magazine and internet. Believing in the vision of “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising”, we empower businesses to effectively advertise across Newspaper, Radio, Cinema and Internet. We are an INS accredited agency and serve over 1.5 Lac advertisers annually and our primary aim is to make advertising a “simplified” process for all.
We are a team of 75 headquartered at Kolkata with our core team comprises of graduates from Wharton, Stanford, XLRI and other premier institutes with extensive experience in companies such as Microsoft and Google both in U.S.A and India.
Job Designation(s) Offered: Media Relations & Client Servicing Executive
No. of Positions Available: 2
In the above role with releaseMyAd, you will work as a link connecting the media houses to the clients. You'll be responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns across newspaper, radio, and television for clients such as PharmEasy, Nykaa, MyGlamm, Label Ritu Kumar among others and therefore communicate clearly to all those involved.
1. Work in collaboration with the account manager to develop media strategies, communicating with media houses and briefing the client about campaign status.
2. Follow up with client and publication houses to ensure smooth release of the ads.
3. Updating the database of ad release details.
4. Maintaining invoices and ensuring to keep the client updated.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
· Excellent organizational skills
· The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
· Effective team working skills
· A willingness to learn
· Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
Departments from which Students will be recruited:
BA, BBA , Mass communication, and PGDM.
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply: 22nd November 2017