As a Google Launchpad Digital Health Product Start-Up, we bring high levels of video production, technical and content inputs to make healthcare communication fashionable. Imagine if you could be part of NDTV / CNBC / CNN when it was just starting out. Now replace the industry / political leaders with leading doctors. Add the best of graphics, music and cinematography skills. Live surgeries, multiple locations, phone in interviews, the key take away's for doctors and patients from the latest research across the world. New drug approvals by the FDA, their impact, difficult cases, live streaming from conferences etc. Our founder has over 15 years of broadcast experience including being the executive producer of a daily one hour show, Tango, aired on Star TV and produced by NDTV. We have won three international recognitions: Google Launchpad ( USD100,000 in platform credit ), Berlin Bootcamp, Startupnetworkz Singapore (Start-Up of Substance) while still in pre-alpha phase. We are also a NASSCOM Showcase Start Up.
Required: The final year 2018 batch - English, Pol Sc, Sociology, Mass Com, Animation, COP or anyone interested
No. of Positions Available: 2 each
Job Description: Content Writers
· Work towards the creative offline content development for print ads, brochures, posters, inserts.
· Responsible for offline content development/writing Curate and develop creative content on certain topics.
· Work closely within team for creating excellent content print digital ads.
· Writes sharp, witty, authentic copy for websites, emails, social media posts, and display advertising. Understands brand identity, captures and hones brand voice, and adheres to existing branding guidelines.
Job Description: Video Production:
· Research trending topics related to the business, identify & pitch relevant stories.
· Must have detailed knowledge of Video Editing and production..
· Should have working knowledge of sound design.
· Must have the experience of editing and packaging branded content.
· Have a good working knowledge of relevant sound editing softwares
e.g. Adobe Audition, Audacity etc.
· Should have basic knowledge of video lighting, chroma lighting and cinematography.
· Should have good knowledge of colour grading.
· He/She should be able to take direction and should be willing to address constructive feedback.
· He/She should be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required and should be ambitious.
· We want a team member who is energetic, imaginative and willing to think for himself/herself.
· Script engaging scripts for the videos on a wide variety of subject, including but not limited to, packaging products, visual case studies, customer testimonials, packaging reviews, product walk-through videos, etc.
· Lead in pre-production, production, post-production, and delivery of videos
· Work closely with the cinematographer, editor, and production crew to detail every aspect of video creation.
· Brainstorm creative visuals, b-roll, graphics, animations and storytelling practices with the team
· Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in a fast-paced, busy work environment
Stipend: Rs. 8000/- to 10000/- pm
Mail your CV with examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com
Our most recent shoot was in Jaipur, for the WCCE 2017 conference. We will be traveling to Kolkatta and other cities to set up High Definition Multicam studios where we use online editing.
Last date: November 30, 2017