We are looking for two student trainees preferably from mass communication department.Bunosilo.com is an online store selling handmade and handcrafted apparels for men,women and accessories; handcrafted shirts & jackets, scarves & stoles. We mostly usefabrics which are hand woven and handloom based, and are promoting the concept ofethical and informed consumerism.The details of the internship are as follows:Internship briefWe are looking for a Digital Marketing trainee to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.Responsibilities
- Assist in Planning and executing all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence- twitter, Facebook, blogs, instagram, pin interest and other social platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Preferably from mass communication department, for blogging english honours student.
- Creative minds with interest in marketing and good knowledge of social media and other online platforms.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Passion for eco-friendly and sustainable products.
Length of the internship : 3 monthsStipend: Rs. 4000 per month, depending on the trainee’s performance.Students Interested can contact and mail their cv:Aanchal Goyal9903098078email: email@example.com