Off Campus - February 4 and 5, 2016
Job Title: Associate1
Location: Bangalore and Kochi
KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising of a talent pool of 1200+ professionals in Bangalore & Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & KPMG Canada while complying with both regulatory and engagement team (ET) standards.
By incorporating GDC into the delivery model, KPMG member firms are realizing competitive advantage through consistent quality and lower cost of delivery, thereby enabling US and Canada ETs to focus on high risk audit areas.
>> ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate basic accounting and auditing knowledge
· Understand audit procedures performed by GDC
· Familiarize with audit documentation tool –eAudIT
· Familiarize with audit tools/applications used (IDEA, WISDOM,CASEWARE, MS Office)
· Efficient and effective performance of audit procedures within the time provided with Quality
· Nominate in self-development activities in technical and project management areas
· Demonstrate strong inter-personal skills
· Participate in / lead team and group activities
Final Year 2016 batch - B.Com/BBA/M.Com - Finance
Good Accounting Knowledge
Knowledge of MS Office (Good Excel Skills)
Good Communication skill (Verbal and Written)
Attention to detail
Quality and time conscious
Willing to stretch during audit busy seasons (Involves long working hours including working on weekends)
Written assessment, Group discussion and Personal interview to assess clarity on concepts, communication skills and attitude.
Interested students are requested to apply through online : http://goo.gl/forms/Qv6KxOEnWh
Last date: January 27, 2016