Internship - Marketing
We're a fast growing VC-backed on-demand start up focused on revolutionizing the food delivery industry. We are made up of unbelievably awesome teams that are synonymous with talent, ambition, smartness, passion, versatility and focus. Hyper-productivity and creativity is what we value most as we build a start-up environment where curiosity is expected and high performance is the norm.
Our primary focus is on customer experience – ensuring superfast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for our customers. We are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time!
Between August 2014 and January 2016, Swiggy went from being present in two Bengaluru neighbourhoods to being a formidable force in the food delivery biz in Eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata - across India. Since then, Swiggy has raised close to USD 20 million in Series A and Series B funding and USD 35 Million Dollars in a fresh round of funding this January 2016.
If you're talented and think you can handle the adrenaline rush of challenges, we'd love to have you on board. Come join us as we shape the course of online food delivery in the country!
JOB Title - Marketing Intern .
Vacancies – 2
Duration – 2 Months
Stipend – Rs.15,000/- per month + ( Food Card & Reimbursement on actuals.)
Job Description :-
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio,
- depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur with designers and printers;
- Organising photo shoots;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Flexible with traveling.
Profiles of Interested candidates can be sent to Sudipta.firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning " Internship from St. Xavier's College"
Last date: January 15, 2017