Data has the ability to provide answers. Third Eye answers your data questions.
As a Silicon Valley based one-stop-shop for Data Engineering and Data Science services, Third Eye offers insights, expertise and recommendations. While you focus on your clients and industry demands, Third Eye provides the Big Data piece-of-the-puzzle to take your business to the next level.
Required: Final year 2017 batch – B.Sc: Mathematics, Statistics, Comp. Sc
M.Sc – Comp.Sc
Play the role of a link between the data engineers and the development team.
2. Build data models and develop complex machine learning algorithms to draw conclusive information.
3. Ensure that the derived information is well researched, accurate, easy to understand and unbiased.
4. Automate data processing & model training
5. Build and manage custom dashboards and ETL pipelines
6. Design and setup experiments.
Analyze and report on the results
Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed
2. Perform Data management, analysis and manipulation functions.
3. Standardize data naming, data definitions and modelling
4. Perform data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis
5. Collect, profile, collate, and map appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data
6. Interpret Customers functional and information needs and turn them into functional or data requirements, process models, etc.
7. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
8. Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support business
CTC: Rs. 3-3.5/- lakhs pa
Campus: February 2, 2017
Interested students are requested to registered through online: www.sxccal.edu - Placement Cell - Register for Campus drive
Last date: January 20, 2017
NB: Without Placement Cell Hall Ticket you are not allowed to sit for any campus drive