Thursday, March 22, 2018

DECATHLON

Decathlon Sports India Pvt Ltd - HOWRAH Store is organizing a recruitment drive at the store's premises on April 2, 2018

  • We are looking for a sports leader for Swimming and Yoga-Gym Pilate. It is a superb opportunity to work and to develop the awareness of your sport. Preferably a female as some of our women users will not be comfortable in requesting male team members to select their swimsuits.
  • All resumes can be sent to my email address sylvester.aman@decthlon.com
  • If you refer this opportunity, please make sure that the candidate is matching with the  below profile
Responsibilities:
  • To satisfy my Swimming an Yoga -Gym Pilate users by selling products and services that will make them come back tomorrow
  • To be an ambassador for my sports in my catchment
  • I sell through Best Self Informed Choice
  • I sell through user contact and I offer a solution to all my users' needs and wishes.
  • I boost business and I guarantee product availability (the right stock at the right time)
  • I contribute to the safety of the customers and of the site
  • I manage and I guarantee the profitability of the PNL of my perimeter
  • I collaborate closely with my Country Sports Leader on a daily basis in order to improve the offer and the users' satisfaction


My profile:
  • I am passionate about Swimming and Yoga (regular or intensive level). 
  • I am an enthusiast, responsible and reliable.
  • In the future, I want to take more responsibilities in my sport. I am mobile in India.
  • I am able to take decisions on a daily basis and comfortable in expressing myself in public. 
  • I love practicing and I want to contribute to my sports community in my catchment.


Application LINK: https://goo.gl/ivJkHa

For SXC students you are requested to apply through only as well as EMAIL YOUR RESUME along with the Application form at: sylvester.aman@decthlon.com

Last date: March 30, 2018

No comments: