Matrix International has been offering a gamut of marketing solutions for leading brands in the country like Lafarge, ICI Paints, Tata Pipes, Tata Shaktee, The Telegraph, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Aquafresh and Pepsi-cola India. Over the years, many new brands were added to its portfolio including Tata Tiscon, Tata Structura, Steeljunction, Tata Steelium, MP Jewellers, Philips India and ITC, among many others. Having its head office in Kolkata and other corporate offices in Mumbai and Singapore, it is considered to be among the best agencies in the country. We intend to evolve ourselves even further to provide our clients with the unparalleled services in the times ahead. We also believe our people are our greatest assets and we intend to grow through our people. We look forward to having more like us on board
Require: Final year B.Com / BBA / M.Com – Marketing ; BA – English, Mass Comm
Position: Client Servicing and Business Development Trainees/ Executive
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal effectiveness
- Research on existing and prospective clients for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Contribute to the analytical and creative thought process in new business development pitches and ongoing projects. Prepare presentations on concept of the activity, brand visibility, targeted population and benefits to the clients
- Mapping client’s requirements, attending client meetings, project planning and coordinating with technical teams to ensure project completion and providing customized business solutions.
- Ensure seamless client interfacing with a focus on timely completion of interim and major deadlines. Effective time management, cost consciousness and negotiation are required skills.
- Liaise with Creative team for developing the brand in terms of designing the look of the brand, the brand message and brand positioning which includes communication collateral material for effective engagement, presentations, resource book writing, AVs, brochures, emailers
- Allocate briefs to team members, Lead & guide the team for effective planning & execution, brand understanding & ideation.
- Holding periodic team meetings to update/review on the team targets achieved & addresses pending issues.
- Ensure constant exchange of ideas to provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis.
CTC: Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000
Campus: February 23, 2015
Interested students are requested to registerd through online: www.sxccal.edu – Placement Cell – Registration for Campus drive
Last date: February 17, 2015