Thursday, April 28, 2022

SBI YOUTH INDIA FELLOWSHIP

 SBI YFI fellowship with you, An opportunity I totally endorse as an alumni because of my experiencewith SBI YFI. I think many students specially the BA and MA departments can benifit from this Opportunity. Although please note that this opportunity is open to all. People from different backgrounds including doctors, engineers, BA, BSC, B.COM, M.COM, MSC, B.ED PHD students etc have embarked on this jounrey in the past. 

I am Urvi Lahoti, an SBI Youth For India Fellow from the 2019-2020 batch. My fellowship project has been a turning point in my life. I was able to develop rural tourism and establish micro enterprises in the villages of Gujrat to support the livelihood of the communities.Through its leadership and initiatives, the SBI YFI Fellowship program has brought about a radical transformation in rural India for more than a decade. 

Young professionals from leading Indian and Global Universities have joined the fellowship, and I believe many students can benefit from this 13-month journey filled with extensive experiences and gain a solid foundation for their future. It pays a monthly stipend to all its fellows. Hence, we are reaching out to you to share this brochure and poster with your student community and encourage them to apply to this year 2022- 2023 SBI YFI Fellowship cohort.


Help build a better India


Apply now through this link --> https://you4.in/caam22 

Last date to apply - 2nd May, 2022

No comments: