Amazon.com strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The job involves communicating with the customers via live chat and phone by utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
Excellent Internet Navigation Skills --
Basic Typing/Keyboarding skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications
Experience working under pressure in a high-volume processing environment and consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality significant phone and online customer service experience preferred
General Summary of CSA duties/responsibilities
Other Criteria --
Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Workflow and Supervisor.
Understands and correctly uses Customer Service Tools.
Maintains acceptable email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts per Hour –CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
Utilization (defined as number of hours spent in production work divided by total hour paid) should be no less than 70%.
All contacts should meet Amazon.com expectations for quality.
Maintain quality (currently measured in Expressed Dissatisfaction Rate - EDR) at or below published standard for skill group.
Logs in on time; logs out not before the end of scheduled shift.
Staffs entire phone shift and "aux codes" correctly for all breaks, meals, meetings and events.
Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions.
Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels.
All other duties as assigned.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate
LOCATION Bangalore / Hyderabad
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS English
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Date : 17th Feb 2016
Venue : EM 4/1 SALT LAKE, SECTOR V, KOLKATA 700091,WB. (NEAR SWASTHA BHABAN/OPPOSITE PWC/ BESIDE TIMES OF INDIA OFFICE)
Interested students are requested to registered their name through online: www.sxccal.edu - Placement Cell - Registration for Campus Drive
Last date: February 11, 2016