Merlin Group is a recognized and admired brand which has moved from strength to strength over past three decades. The Group stands firm on commitments, not only to upkeep its tradition but to strive to improve its offering and service in providing "A Home for Every Indian". Its accomplishments consist of over 50 residential and commercial complexes and 150 independent bungalows.
The Group's strength is delivery of its promises through meticulous planning, emphasizing on essential requirements, importance of location, connectivity and convenience, budget limitation of the customer, backed by quality material, workmanship and after sales service.
Merlin Group has innovated with various formats and core projects including premium housing, essential housing, country homes and bungalows, specialty malls, office towers, I.T. buildings, hotels new generation clubs, and resorts, serviced apartment's stadium and townships.
We are seeking candidates from hardcore marketing/sales background on a full time basis.
Job Description: Real Estate Sales & marketing.
1) Attending Sales Enquiry, doing follow ups for sales conversion.
2) Making outdoor sales visit to individual customers, corporate, etc.
3) Work on lead generation activity, responsible for effective lead conversion.
4) Taking active part in sales promotional activities in the field, work as a team member.
5) Keeping contacts with brokers/property consultants toward liquidation of stocks & market research.
6) Doing follow up for debtor collection, responsible for smooth running of daily collection and monthly targets.
7) Follow up with banks for home loan disbursements.
8) Showing sample flats to the visitors, demonstrating the details.
9) Having experience in outdoor activities like corporate presentations, road shows, etc.
10) Making customer site visits.
11) Ability to handle customer grievances & queries.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Type of candidate: Only Freshers must apply. | Interested candidates must apply | Fluency in English
Career Growth: Great career opportunity.
Joining: Immediate basis.
Number of Vacancy: 10
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: firstname.lastname@example.org with in 7 days