Bharat Roadways, a pan India based logistics firm, has been in the logistics business for over 60 years with branches across 30 locations in India. It has been working with India’s leading corporates and multinational companies like Hindustan Unilever, ITC, Colgate Palmolive, Reckitt Benckiser, JK Tyres, United Breweries ltd, Tata Global Beverages to name a few. Having its own fleets of over 250 Containerized vehicles, the company places over 45,000 consignments across the country transporting over 5.5 lac tons of goods.
The e-commerce boom in India coupled with innovative thinking by the company’s young directors, Manuj Khetawat & Harshit Khetawat, led to the birth of Bookatruck. With an aim to make logistics an easily and competitively manageable part of an enterprise through technology, the founders’ vision is to change the way road transportation is carried out in the country.
Bookatruck aims at organising the Indian logistics industry by providing efficient and economical solutions to all the stakeholders of the road transport industry. It aims at creating an online marketplace where trucks can be booked at best prices by bringing all stakeholders like the transporters, small fleet owners on to the platform.
JD – Intern
Profile will include following job responsibility:
· Identify various stakeholders involved in the logistics sector
· Gather information through research and conduct analysis
· Understand the problems faced by the stakeholders and develop solutions
· Derive insights and develop implementation plan
· Develop a roadmap for business / vendor development
· Develop a pricing strategy
· Managing the stakeholders efficiently and effectively
· Communicate and present to internal client as required
Requirements: B.Com / BBA / M.Com / COP - Marketing
· Meticulous and innovative, should possess Market analysis skills
· Proficient excel abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
Timeline: 3 months minimum
Stipend: Rs.7,000/- per month plus bonus
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com
Last date: April 26, 2016