Capital First Limited (CFL) (http://www.capitalfirst.com/)
is keen on exploring the possibility of recruiting high caliber Final Year Graduate Trainees for Full-time positions from your esteemed college. It is a growing NBFC (NonBanking Finance Company) with a market cap of Rs. 6,600 crores (Jan 2017) and assets under management of Rs. 18,700 crores (Jan 2017). They have more than 1750 employees and a presence in 222 towns in India. The company is led by a dynamic leader, Mr. V. Vaidyanathan as Chairman and Managing Director. It is a young company and wants to add outstanding people who can join them and take the organization to the next orbit.
Required: The final year 2017 batch - B.Com, BBA
B.Sc - Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Comp Sc
BA - English, Pol Sc, Sociology, Mass Com
PG - M.Com, Comp Sc
Job Openings at Capital First for your students:
Please find the Job Descriptions (JDs) of three openings which you can share with your students to solicit their interest.
1. JD for GT (Graduate Trainee) for Consumer Durable Sales. Total CTC: INR 3.80 Lakhs per Annum Download
2. JD for GT (Graduate Trainee) for Customer Service Officer …. Total CTC: INR 3.80 Lakhs per Annum Download
3. JD for GT (Graduate Trainee) for Collections Manager …. Total CTC: INR 3.80 Lakhs per Annum Download
The Graduate Trainee (GT) Campus Hiring Process:
Capital First will be using “Autogram” – a recruitment app to shortlist candidates this year. (https://www.myautogram.com/). Students interested in applying for any of the positions will have to do so via the AUTOGRAM app which can be downloaded from the Google Playstore only as of now.
Once downloaded the candidates will have to do two things in the Autogram App.
1. First, they need to create their complete Autogram profile which involves educational
background, projects, experience, video profile, audio profile, etc.
2. Next, they need to apply to any 1 of the 3 job profiles and complete two rounds of Capital First interviews in the app itself.
The interview rounds consist of a set of predefined questions that must be answered
through text, audio or video as instructed.
We will then screen these responses and score them to arrive at a list of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will have a final round of personal interviews, following which Capital First shall make final offers to the selected candidates.
Please find the User Instruction Manual of Autogram which can be referred to by the students.
Registrations for these three job profiles will close on February 20, 2017.