Zycus, the undisputed leader in SaaS-based procurement solutions, is looking to hire & develop new talent to drive our expanding global operations. This career-path involves first gaining practical experience by working in Business Development (description below), learning the in's-and-out's of Zycus offerings, the procurement industry, competitive landscape, etc.; and in due course, transitioning into the role best suited to your skillset & long-term career goals: marketing, sales management, pre-sales, customer success, product development,& many more.
Profile:: Management Trainee – Business Development
Networking with Key Procurement Executives (VPs, Directors, CPO's, etc.) across Fortune 500 and Global 1000 Companies to identify and nurture new business opportunities for Zycus
Required: Final year All Departments
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Collaborating with Regional Sales Managers to accelerate influx of business opportunities in the assigned territory.
· Reaching out via Phone/Email/Social Media to connect with prospective customers.
· Conducting secondary research into company financials, line of business, technology requirements, etc., to personalize prospecting efforts
· Staying up to date with the latest procurement industry trends & best practices
· Competitor analysis & positioning against them
· Delivering first-level Corporate Overview Presentations
· Pre-qualification of business opportunities (Gauging- Budget, Authority, Need & Timeline)
· Strategizing cross-functional campaigns to be conducted by BD and Marketing
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English (Public Speaking background is preferable)
· Soft Skills (Pitching, Probing, Objection Handling, Rapport Building)
· Strong, in-depth analytical skill
· Proficient in professional business conversational etiquette
· Account Mapping & Social Selling ability
· Networking & Team Management
Campus: February 15, 2017
CTC: Rs. 5.25/- lakhs pa
Interested students are requested to register their name through online (www.sxccal.edu- Placement Cell - Registration for Campus Drive).
Last date: February 9, 2017