We're a fast growing VC-backed on-demand startup focused on revolutionizing the food delivery industry. We are made up of unbelievably awesome teams that are synonymous with talent, ambition, smartness, passion, versatility and focus. Hyper-productivity and creativity are what we value most as we build a start-up environment where curiosity is expected and high performance is the norm.
Our primary focus is on customer experience – ensuring super fast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for our customers. We are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped the delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom-built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time!
Between August 2014 and January 2016, Swiggy went from being present in two Bengaluru neighborhoods to being a formidable force in the food delivery biz in Eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata - across India. Since then, Swiggy has raised close to USD 20 million in Series A and Series B funding and USD 35 Million Dollars in a fresh round of funding this January 2016.
If you're talented and think you can handle the adrenaline rush of challenges, we'd love to have you on board. Come join us as we shape the course of online food delivery in the country!
DESIGNATION – Sales Manager
Required: B.Com / BBA / M.Com - Marketing
COP - Sales and Marketing
The Sales Intern role in Swiggy is responsible for growing and managing relationships with restaurants in cities which are already present on the Swiggy platform.
· Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new clients
· Gather sales lead from threaded and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars, and get them on board with Swiggy as a partner.
· Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
· Reach out to clients, create suitable offers and sign-up corporate users to increase subscriber base.
· Conduct promotional events/marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase user base
· Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
· Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence and expense controls, the meeting agreed with targets and promoting the organization’s presence.
· Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
· Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
· Graduate with 1-3 year of experience in similar field.
· Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
· A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic e-commerce plan for the site.
· Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
· Effective communication skills
· Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
· Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
· Holds a regular meeting with sales staff.
· Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
· Leadership and Influencing skills: Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
· Initiative & Flexibility: Recognises the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
· Creativity & Initiative: Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
Please ensure those who are interested, should drop a mail to email@example.com with the position mentioned in the subject line.
Last date: April 30, 2017