VISA Steel Limited, a flagship company of the VISA group, is a leading player in the Special Steel, Ferro Chrome Metallurgical Coke Business in India. It has its Registered office in Bhubaneswar; Corporate office in Kolkata and Branch offices across India. The Company has a strong backing of experienced Promoters, reputed Board of Directors and qualified team of professionals. VISA Steel’s shares are traded on the BSE and NSE.
We are looking for an Executive for Market Research & Chamber related activities. The position will be based at our Corporate office in Kolkata and would be reporting to our Vice Chairman & MD. Following is the job profile:
1. Market research for all raw materials and finished products of Steel, Ferro Chrome, and Coke Business.
2. Review all news and industry reports on daily basis and update VC & MD on important developments.
3. Responsible for taking up, through Chambers of Commerce, various corporate matters relating to Steel, Ferro Chrome and Coke business including policy issues with State Govt., and Central Govt.
4. Assisting in Organizing conferences and events of Chambers of Commerce for taking up various policy issues on behalf of the industry.
5. Organize and coordinate speaker slots for panel discussions at industry conferences, e.g., Carbon Forum, Ferro Alloy Conference & Steel Conferences.
6. Coordinate participation at investor Conferences in India (Macquarie etc.) and globally (CLSA, JP Morgan etc.)
7. Coordination with media (print & electronic) to take up the various industry-related policy issues.
8. Coordination with Corporate Communication team for creating and editing various internal and external communication platforms such as Press Releases, Company's e-newsletters, advertisements, brochures, write ups, updating Company’s website etc.
9. Preparing talking points for VC & MD’s interviews, industry stories and developing content for VC & MD’s address for the monthly newsletter.
10. Prepare Corporate gifts for business associates including Ferro Chrome customers and others.
11. Updating the contact list with email id and mobile numbers for Indian and Global business associates.
12. Assist in organizing Company get together(s) and in coordinating logistics for important Company Guests / Visitors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Female Candidate Preferred
2. Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics
3. A good command over written and spoken English, as well as Business Correspondence, skills a must.
4. Knowledge of a regional language would be an added advantage.
Resumes of interested candidates may be shared with us at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "St. Xavier's College"
we can call the shortlisted candidates to our office for a personal interview.
Last date: April 30, 2017